Natural Dermis Skincare Inc. upholds our customers and their personal information in the highest regard.
PII, as used in US privacy law and information security, is information that can be used on its own or with other information to identify, contact, or locate a single person, or to identify an individual in context. Please continue reading to get a clear understanding of how we protect your privacy and collect, use, protect or otherwise handle your data in accordance with regulatory and PCI compliance.
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, mailing address, phone number or other details to customize your experience to your preferences, to process an order, or to otherwise fulfill your request.
We collect information from you when you place an order, subscribe to a newsletter or enter information on our site.
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following manner:
• To provide a personalized experience that allows us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested;
• To improve our website in order to better serve you;
• To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests;
• To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature;
• To quickly process your transactions;
• To send periodic emails regarding your order or other products and services.
Our website is scanned on a regular basis for security holes and known vulnerabilities in order to make your visit to our site as safe as possible.
We scan our website regularly to ensure it’s free of malware or any other dangerous scripts that may endanger our visitors. Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all sensitive/credit information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
We implement a variety of security measures when a user places an order enters, submits, or accesses their information to maintain the safety of your personal information.
All transactions are processed through a gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers.
• Help remember and process the items in the shopping cart.
• Understand and save user’s preferences for future visits.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser (like Internet Explorer) settings. Each browser is a little different, so look at your browser’s Help menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
If you disable cookies off, some features will be disabled It will turn off some of the features that make your site experience more efficient and some of our services will not function properly. If you prefer not to place orders via the website checkout, you may still place orders over the telephone by speaking with a member of our Customer Support Team.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information.
We do not include or offer third party products or services on our website.
Google’s advertising requirements can be summed up by Google’s Advertising Principles. They are put in place to provide a positive experience for users.
We use Google AdSense Advertising on our website.
We have implemented the following to measure the performance and analytics of our site:
• Demographics and Interests Reporting
We along with third-party vendors, such as Google use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookies) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) or other third-party identifiers together to compile data regarding user interactions with ad impressions, and other ad service functions as they relate to our website.
Users can set preferences for how Google advertises to you using the Google Ad Settings page. Alternatively, you can opt out permanently by using the Google Analytics Opt Out Browser add on.
According to CalOPPA, we agree to the following:
We honor do not track signals and do not track, plant cookies, or use advertising when a Do Not Track (DNT) browser mechanism is in place.
When it comes to the collection of personal information from children under 13, the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) puts parents in control. The Federal Trade Commission, the nation’s consumer protection agency, enforces the COPPA Rule, which spells out what operators of websites and online services must do to protect children’s privacy and safety online.
We do not specifically market to children under 13.
The Fair Information Practices Principles form the backbone of privacy law in the United States and the concepts they include have played a significant role in the development of data protection laws around the globe. Understanding the Fair Information Practice Principles and how they should be implemented is critical to comply with the various privacy laws that protect personal information.
In order to be in line with Fair Information Practices we will take the following responsive action, should a data breach occur, we will notify any affected customers or accounts via email within 7 business days.
We also agree to the individual redress principle, which requires that individuals have a right to pursue legally enforceable rights against data collectors and processors who fail to adhere to the law. This principle requires not only that individuals have enforceable rights against data users, but also that individuals have recourse to courts or a government agency to investigate and/or prosecute non-compliance by data processors.
The CAN-SPAM Act is a law that sets the rules for commercial email, establishes requirements for commercial messages, gives recipients the right to have emails stopped from being sent to them, and spells out tough penalties for violations.
We collect your email address in order to:
• Send information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions;
• Process orders and to send information and updates pertaining to orders;
• Send you additional information related to your product and/or service;
• Submit to our mailing list and/or continue to send related emails to after the original transaction has occurred.
To be in accordance with CAN-SPAM we agree to the following:
• NOT use false, or misleading subjects or email addresses;
• Identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way;
• Include the physical address of our business or site headquarters;
• Monitor third party email marketing services for compliance, if one is used;
• Honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly;
• Allow users to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each email.
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you may:
• Follow the instructions at the bottom of each email.
• Contact us via our contact page, email, or phone and request to be removed from the list. We will promptly remove you from ALL correspondence.
Natural Dermis Skincare, Inc.
3651 Lindell Rd, Ste. D, #194
Las Vegas, NV 89103
Email us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
Submit request directly from our contact page
Call us at (702) 949-7520
Last Edited on 2016-06-18